Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 – The below-mentioned openings are issued under the VDC Bank Junior Clerk Notification. Applications are invited by Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (VDC) from competent candidates for filling up of jobs as mentioned underneath. Those who’re browsing for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat must be excited. We like to inform the applicants that 01 posts opportunities of Junior Clerk are produced by VDC Bank. Applications are invited only via offline mode. The Application form and other points could be downloaded from the site www.vdcbank.com. End date of submission of application: 30th March 2017. Afterward, no application would be collected. For info on requirements, expertise & another basic instructions/guidelines, application form etc. kindly go to the VDC Bank domain www.vdcbank.com.
Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk Recruitment
Those who’re going to apply for the Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk Recruitment will receive following important information.
- Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk Notification
- Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Education / Age Details
- Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd Junior Clerk Application Form
Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (VDC) Jobs 2017
- Name of Organization: Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited (VDC)
- Job Info: Junior Clerk
- Number of Position: 01 posts
- Job Location: Valsad, Gujarat
- Qualification: Graduate degree
- Selection Info: Personal interview
- Site www.vdcbank.com
- Last Date of Application: 30th March 2017
Junior Clerk Vacancy in VDC Bank 2017
Note for Educational Qualification: The applicant must be the holder of a Graduate degree in any stream with 50% marks and those candidates who possess the computer, finance, and marketing certificate or experience will be given preference.
Age limit: The applicant should be between 18 years 28 years as on closing date. Maximum age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST/Women/Physically challenged individuals.
|28 years||28 years||33 years||33 years||33 years|
Pay: An all-inclusive consolidated wage as per the Indian Banking industry standards. Please see the official notification for more details.
Fee: Application fee @ Rs. 100/- from General and OBC applicants is going to be charged. Job seekers that belong to SC/ST category are exempted for payment of fees. Once you have paid fee, then the refund of paid payment is not permitted.
Selection procedure: The selection will be done via personal interview.
How to apply:
Individuals will need to enroll themselves via the internet at www.vdcbank.com. The offline Application window for all other openings shall be open until 30th March 2017.
- Candidates should go to the domain of VDC Bank.
- The Valsad District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification will be read on the career article.
- Job seekers should download the official notification.
- Candidates can get the application form by paying Rs. 100/- from the VDC Bank.
- Fill the application form and deliver it to the VDC Bank on or brfore the last date.
Job hopefuls not satisfying the minimum laid down requirements advertised with respect to academic qualifications, age limit, and experience for selection to the particular post, will not be able to register offline.
Timeline for Application:: 30th March 2017.