Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017, RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 – It’s the moment to take a look at the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Notification on the authorized website. Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment by Rajkot Mahanagar Palika. This can be an opportunity for the candidates hunting for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat. Rajkot Municipal Corporation has advertised 75 Posts vacancies of Junior Clerk through the notice. The qualified candidates could fill out an application exclusively through Online mode. All information in relation to this recruitment process is going to be made obtainable on website http://www.rmc.gov.in. Application collected after the due date i.e 31st May 2017 would be summarily rejected. Other information like a number of jobs, age, qualification, pay, application form and how to apply are specified below.
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Recruitment
The following suggestions are supposed to offer the viewer some general instructions.
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Notification
- RMC Junior Clerk Eligibility Details
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Syllabus Download Online
- RMC Junior Clerk Apply Online Process
RMC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Name: Rajkot Mahanagar Palika
- Job Details: Junior Clerk
- Number of Position: 75 Posts
- Job Area: Rajkot, Gujarat
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree
- Selection Procedure: elimination test / written examination / typing test
- Internet site http://www.rmc.gov.in
- End Date: 31st May 2017
Junior Clerk Vacancy in Rajkot Municipal Corporation
Junior Clerk: 75 Posts
Note for Educational Qualification: The aspirant must be the holder of a Graduate Degree from any discipline with 50% marks and knowledge of computers / Data entry typing speed in Gujarati / English of 5000 (key depression per hour ) / 17 wpm minutes.
Age: Upper age limit is in fact 30 years as on 31st May 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 to 10 years. Please see the official RMC Notification for more details.
Pay & Allowance: Pay & additional allowances are admissible according to Rajkot Municipal Corporation pay structure/ instructions.
Fees details: The application cost of Rs. 100/- for General candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST should be sent. Application fee would not be paid back nevertheless.
The method of Selection: The applications shall be screened as per the prerequisite requirements as defined in this advertisement. Selection of aspirant will be done based on elimination test / written examination/typing test.
RMC Junior Clerk Syllabus 2017 Download Online
Job seekers need to register themselves over the internet at http://www.rmc.gov.in. The online Application window for all the openings will be open right up until 31st May 2017.
- Log in to the Rajkot Municipal Corporation’s website.
- Candidates must identify the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Recruitment Notification at the career webpage of the site.
- Job seekers must download the official notification.
- Open the Rajkot Municipal Corporation Junior Clerk Online Application form and fill it.
- Submit the application form Online.
- The candidate may acquire a printout of the confirmation URL for his/her own future reference only.
Prior to uploading/submission of application form, the individuals must be mindful and ensure her eligibility to apply for the opportunity.
Timeline for Application:: 31st May 2017