MEGA SC/TO Syllabus 2017, Gujarat Metro Rail Maintainer Syllabus, MEGA Junior Engineer Syllabus, MEGA Customer Relations Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF Download Online. – Gujarat Metro Rail or Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited is soon going to conduct the examination for various posts and candidates are looking for the official syllabus pdf. We are going to help the candidates about the exam pattern and the syllabus. The MEGA Examination will be carried out at the various examination centers across Gujarat. So, anyone who wants to prepare for the examination can check the official syllabus pdf of MEGA at this website. Candidates are required to check all the details given below so, they get all the information before the examination.
MEGA SC/TO Syllabus
Let’s check some important information about the MEGA Recruitment 2017.
- Name of the Employer: Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Co. Limited
- Name of the posts: Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer, Junior Engineer, Station Controller / Train Operator
- Total number of posts: 606 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Application End Date: 30th April 2017
- Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview
The selection process for the recruitment is based on the Online test. The company is also going to check the educational qualification and other criteria before calling candidates for the online examination. Selection will be based on the following things:
- Gujarati Language test: 20 marks
- Online Test: 160 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 marks
Gujarat Metro Rail Station Controller / Train Operator Syllabus 2017
Candidates who clear the Online test will be called for the personal interview. The minimum score for the test of Gujarati language will be 60 percent marks for the General category candidates and 50 percent marks for the SC/ST / OBC candidates. So, it is very important to score above mentioned percent in the examination, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. The marks scored in the Gujarati language is not going to be considered for merit listing.
Online Examination Pattern for Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) & Junior Engineer
- The examination will be conducted for 135 minutes (2 hours 15 minutes) for all parts together.
- The test will be taken in two parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2.
- The time limit for Part-1 will be 90 minutes and 120 questions will be asked.
- The time limit for Part-2 will be 45 minutes and candidates will be given 60 questions.
Online Examination Pattern for Maintainer
Penalty for wrong answers
Candidates should note down that the penalty will be given for the wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each wrong answer ‘one fourth’ marks will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the applicant, there will be no penalty for that question.
Now, if you want to download the official syllabus of the examination, then you need to click on the link given below. Maru Nav Gujarat has always tried to help the candidates to achieve their goals.