ICDS Sagbara Recruitment 2017, ICDS Narmada District Recruitment 2017 – ICDS Sagbara Notification is released on the genuine domain. Application from qualified applicants is hereby invited for the recruitment to the post of Anganwadi Worker in Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) Sagbara. This is the area where you will receive all guideline regarding the Govt Jobs in Gujarat. Appropriate and ready job hopefuls may submit an application for engagement of 15 posts Anganwadi Worker and Helper posts in ICDS Sagbara. The notification is issued under the Women & Child Development Department Sagbara, Government of Gujarat. Candidate should post single and offline application solely. Make sure you note that all later correspondence regarding the date of written examination/s, interview, etc. would be posted on website wcd.gujarat.gov.in. Applications received after the end date of receipt of Application Form i.e. 27th April 2017 shall be refused. For complete facts in regard to educational qualifications, age, experience, job Description, Roles & Responsibilities, terms & conditions, and different details may be found at the shown area.
ICDS Sagbara Recruitment
Please check out at the following important information, which could be useful to you.
- ICDS Sagbara Notification
- ICDS Sagbara Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- ICDS Sagbara Application Form
- WCD Sagbara Recruitment
WCD Sagbara Recruitment 2017
- Recruiter: Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS) Sagbara
- Vacancy: Anganwadi Worker and Helper
- Number of Position: 15 posts
- Vacancy Location: Sagbara Taluka, Gujarat
- Education: 7th passed / 10th class passed
- Selection Details: (S*election P*rocess)
- Site wcd.gujarat.gov.in
- End Date: 27th April 2017
Anganwadi Worker Vacancy in ICDS Sagbara
Anganwadi Worker: 03 posts
Anganwadi Helper: 12 Posts
Minimum Educational qualification: The Aspirant must have passed the 7th passed for the post of Anganwadi Helper 10th class passed for the Anganwadi Worker.
Maximum age: Top age limit will be 33 years as on 27th April 2017.
Consolidated Remuneration per month: Total emoluments will be paid as per the Gujarat Government rules.
Application Fee: The application fee will not be taken from the candidates for sending the application form.
Selection Methodology: The Selection for the earlier openings will be based on the personal interview.
How to apply:
The detail by detail Employment Notification, details, and Application for applying through offline etc are obtainable on the website: ICDS Sagbara.
- To apply offline, explore the site ICDS Sagbara.
- Select the ICDS Sagbara Recruitment Notification.
- At present download the official notification.
- Now send the application form to the address given on the official notification along with the required documents.
Applicants who do not fulfill the recommended educational qualification should not submit an application.
Deadline for Application:: 27th April 2017.