Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – Upate: 24th August 2017
Gujarat High Court has released the notification about the Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2017. The online application will be open on Ojas website from 01-09-2017 to 30-09-2017. Details can be seen at the link given above.
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment, Gujarat High Court District Judge Exam 2017-18, Download Gujarat High Court Notification for the present recruitment. Candidates may now have a look at the recruitment advertisement from High Court of Gujarat. If you are one of the job hopefuls who is trying to search for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat, then browse the info precisely. Gujarat High Court requires 42 posts openings of experienced District Judge. The application needs to be sent only via online. Application forms may be read at the site www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ or www.hc-ojas.guj.nic. Application forms received after the last date i.e. 31st March 2017 will not be entertained. Info regarding pay band, grade pay, Gujarat High Court educational requirements, experience, reservation, relaxation in age limit, etc. and the application form/proforma can be viewed below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
The following points for the High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017 are shown in this post.
- Gujarat High Court Notification
- Gujarat High Court Eligibility Criteria
- Gujarat High Court Ojas guj nic in
- Gujarat High Court Apply Online Application Form
High Court of Gujarat (Gujarat High Court)
- Organization: High Court of Gujarat
- Job Info: District Judge
- Number of Position: 42 posts
- Vacancy Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Qualification: Law Degree
- Selection Procedure: Preliminary, Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/ Personal Interview
- Internet site http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/
- Last Date of Application: 31st March 2017
Gujarat High Court District Judge Recruitment 2017
District Judge: 42 (30 Regular + 12 Ad-hoc)
Qualification Criteria: Candidate must have Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
Age: The age limit is definitely 35 years to 45 years as on 31st March 2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by Max. 48 years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons.
|45 years||48 years||48 years||48 years|
Pay: People who are going to be chosen for the job would earn pay scale of Rs. 51,650- 1240-59,090-1390-63,260 + Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
Fees details: Applicants have to submit the application fee of Rs.1000/-. Once the amount is made, it will not be returned. The fee should be paid in the State Bank of India’s Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 at High Court Complex Branch, Sola, Ahmedabad, in the name of Registrar, High Court of Gujarat, via any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Cash Voucher.
Selection Methodology: The applications shall be screened as per the required standards as designated in this advertisement. Selection of a candidate will be done based on Preliminary, Main Written Examination & Viva-voce/ Personal Interview.
How to send Application for Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
Prior to making an application on-line, an applicant should have a working email ID and a cell number. Job hopefuls satisfying the given acceptance requirements for an opening, could go to the domain www.hc-ojas.guj.nic / www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and apply on-line on Gujarat High Court website.
- It is important to check out Gujarat High Court’s website.
- Right now check for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification.
- One must read the official High Court of Gujarat notification.
- After reading the notice, candidates need to fill the Gujarat High Court Online Application Form carefully.
- Pay the required application fee and send the application form online.
- Job seekers are necessary to obtain two print outs of the Application Number and Confirmation Number which may be expected in future.
Job hopefuls are required to read the qualification criteria for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 cautiously and check their eligibility for the post before applying for the same.
|On-line Application Start Date||01st March 2017|
|Last date for On-line Application||31st March 2017|
|Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||30th April 2017|
|Main Written Examination||2nd July 2017|
|Viva-voce Test (Personal Interview)||August / September 2017|
Last Date: 31st March 2017.