Gujarat Administrative Service Syllabus 2017, Gujarat Civil Services Syllabus 2017-18, Gujarat Administrative Service Exam Pattern, Gujarat Administrative Service Exam Papers Download Online. Do you want to download Gujarat Administrative Service Syllabus PDF? Are you looking for the Gujarat Civil Services Syllabus 2017 on the internet? If the answer is yes, then you are at the right place. MARU NAV GUJARAT will provide you all information about the Gujarat Administrative Services Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination as well as the Main Exam. Candidates can download the PDF for the syllabus from the given area of our website. Candidates should note that we will be updating our website with all the latest news and information about the Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017-18.
Gujarat Administrative Service Syllabus
But before going further down to the page, we like to give you brief information about the things which you will be reading here on this page:
- Gujarat Administrative Services Exam Syllabus
- Gujarat Civil Services Exam Syllabus
- Gujarat Administrative Services Exam Pattern
- Gujarat Civil Services Exam Pattern
We are all aware that the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued the Gujarat Administrative Service Notification at its official website. Candidates are required to apply online for the recruitment examination at gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The application process will start from 15th March 2017 to 31st March 2017. The selection will be done in three phases. The GPSC has already declared the Gujarat Administrative Service Exam Dates for the year 2017-18.
Here is the information about the selection process of Gujarat Administrative Service.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Gujarat Administrative Services Recruitment Details:
- Name of the commission: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Information About: Exam Syllabus
- Exam Name: Gujarat Administrative Service Exam 2017 / Gujarat Civil Services Exam 2017
- Official Advertisement No.: 121/16-17
- Vacancy Details: Mamlatdar, Junior scale Deputy Collector, Section Officer (Sachivalay), Deputy Superintendent of Police etc.
- No. of posts offered: 335
- Qualification: Graduate Degree
- Selection Process: Written Examinations (Preliminary and Mains), Personal Interview
- Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
So, let’s see the examination dates. This will give us information about the Exam Dates of Gujarat Administrative Service.
|Name of Exam||Date of Exam|
|Preliminary Examination Date||04-06-2017|
|Preliminary Examination Result Date||July 2017|
|Main Written Examination Dates||17, 23 and 24-09-2017|
|Main Written Examination Result Date||January 2018 onwards|
|Personal Interview Date||February 2018 onwards|
Preliminary Examination Syllabus
|Name of paper||Subject||Marks||Time|
|Paper I||General Studies-I*||200 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Paper II||General Studies-II*||200 Marks||120 Minutes|
- A preliminary test is the only screening test.
- Its mark will not be added to the final result.
- It will have two papers i.e. paper I and paper II.
- The subject of the paper I will be General Studies-I*.
- General Studies will contain 200 marks and the time limit will be 120 minutes.
- Paper II will be conducted for General Studies-II*.
- It will contain 200 marks and will be carried out for 120 minutes.
- Blind applicants are going to get 20 minutes of COMPENSATORY TIME every hour for each paper.
Mains Exam Syllabus
|Name of paper||Subject||Marks||Time|
|Paper I||Gujarati Language||150 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper II||English Language||150 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper III||Essay||150 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies -I||150 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper V||General Studies -II||150 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper VI||General Studies -III||150 Marks||3 hours|
Main Exam Pattern
- The main exam will have total 06 papers.
- The main exam will consist of 900 marks.
- Each paper will be made of 150 marks and the time limit will be 03 hours.
- Blind candidates will get 20 minutes of COMPENSATORY TIME every hour for each paper.
Personal Interview: 100 Marks.Gujarat-Administrative-Service-Syllabus-Class-1-and-Gujarat-Civil-Services-Class-1-and-Class-2