GPSC Private Secretary Recruitment 2017, Gujarat PSC English Stenographer Recruitment 2017. – The GPSC Notification is produced for the applicants. Candidates will have to check the recruitment advertisement pdf issued by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC). Applicants checking for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat may submit an application now. The individuals need to note that 02 roles for Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2 opportunities are advertised by GPSC. Applications would be accepted ‘online solely’. For details refer institute’s site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Closing date for apply online for GPSC Private Secretary Vacancy is 31st March 2017. The application format, vital certification, and skills for the below stated opportunities terms and conditions might be gained from the below area.
GPSC Private Secretary Recruitment
We have collected presented information for the viewers of our internet site.
- GPSC Private Secretary Notification
- GPSC Private Secretary Eligibility Criteria
- GPSC Private Secretary Online Application Form
- GPSC Private Secretary Exam Dates
Gujarat PSC English Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Name of Employer: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Job Details: Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2
- Number of Position: 02 posts
- Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Education: Graduate
- Selection Process: Written recruitment exam and interview
- Web www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Application End Date: 31st March 2017
GPSC Jobs 2017 for Private Secretary (English Stenographer)
Private Secretary (English Stenographer, Grade-1), Class-2, (Special Recruitment-Schedule Tribe) State Services: 02 Posts
Qualification prescribed: Seekers should have the following or its comparable qualification: a degree obtained from reputed university, English Shorthand @ 120 w.p.m.as prescribed in the Private Secretaries (English and Gujarati Stenographer, Grade-I) class-II (in the Secretariat and other offices) Recruitment (Examination) Rules, 2010; held by the Gujarat Public Service Commission, basic Knowledge of computer application..
Age limit: Job seekers must be below 40 years as on 31st March 2017. Relaxable for ST/PWD candidates as per Govt. regulations.
Relaxation in age up to 10 years (Maximum up to 45 years) for ST Male and Female job seekers considered against reserved roles would be allowed.
|Genral||S. T. Only Male candidates of Gujarat origin||S. T. Women Candidates of Reserved Category||Ex-servicemen / Officers||PWD|
|40 years||45 years||10 years Maximum up to 45 years||Maximum up to 45 years||Maximum up to 45 years|
Consolidated Remuneration per month: Expected wage for Private Secretary is Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 Grade-pay + other allowances. (In Sixth Pay Commission) and respective Pay Scale in 7th Pay Commission.
Fee: Application rate of Rs. 100/- is to be submitted by the applicant for the Private Secretary Jobs in GPSC. If no fee is paid the application never be approved.
Selection procedure: Written recruitment exam and interview for the post will be held by GPSC.
Application Procedure: Additional info about this recruitment process will be made ready in the career section of GPSC internet-site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- It is necessary to go to GPSC’s website.
- Applicants can currently check out the GPSC Private Secretary Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants are needed to look at the official notification.
- Download it, read it and apply online accordingly.
- Fill and submit the application form online.
- Individuals are necessary to hold on to a copy of the online posted application form for future reference.
GPSC reserves the right to terminate the notification and/or the selection process there under.
Final Date: 31st March 2017
|Written Examination Date||16-07-2017|
|Written Examination Result||August 2017|
|Personal Interview Date||October 2017|