GEMI Senior Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Applicants are required to see the GEMI Senior Clerk Notification for new recruitment. Job hopefuls must study the recruitment advertisement pdf issued by the Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI). Those who are checking for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat should be elated. You will see 01 post jobs for Senior Clerk at GEMI. Advertisement for the Direct Recruitment is issued. The official advt no. is GEMI-01-04/2017. Applicants are prescribed to submit an application Online only in the recommended application form. Applicants could browse www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in for submitting their application www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in. End date of Receipt of application: 30th April 2017. Individuals will get all advice such as for example GEMI Senior Clerk age limit, educational qualification, earnings, GEMI Senior Clerk selection process and how to apply at the furnished segment.
GEMI Senior Clerk Recruitment
The following advice and recommendations will help you regarding GEMI Senior Clerk Recruitment.
- GEMI Senior Clerk Notification
- GEMI Senior Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- GEMI Senior Clerk Syllabus Download
- GEMI Senior Clerk Apply Online Ojas Application
Gujarat Environment Management Institute Latest Vacancy 2017
- Name of recruiter: Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI)
- Name of the position: Senior Clerk
- Number of Position: 01 post
- Vacancy Area: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Selection: written exam and interview
- Website www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in
- Last Date of Application: 30th April 2017
Senior Clerk Vacancy in GEMI Gandhinagar
Senior Clerk: 1 Post
Educational Qualification: The acceptance conditions are as under Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science, knowledge of Computer Application, Gujarati or Hindi.
Maximum age: Not exceeding 37 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/Ex-Servicemen individuals would be shown as per Government of India standards.
Pay & Allowance: Selected job hopefuls will be placed into the pay scale (Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200) (PB-1) Grade Pay Rs. 2400 Fixed pay Rs. 19950 for First Five Years.
Fee Info: Application must accompany with an application fee of Rs. 500/- for General candidates and Rs. 250/- for Female & SC, ST & SEBC Candidates. The application amount is usually nonrefundable.
The method of Selection: Candidates would be taken into consideration for a written exam and interview subject to completion of hiring procedures.
How to apply:
Job seekers would need to enroll themselves on the internet at www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in. The online Application window for all other openings will be open until 30th April 2017.
- It’s necessary to explore GEMI’s website.
- The GEMI Senior Clerk Recruitment Notification can be discovered on the career URL.
- Official notification must be read by the applicants.
- Now go to the official website and open the online application form.
- Fill all the essential details and submit the application form.
- Applicant needs to grab a print out of the filled out application form and challan and carry with him/ her safely for future reference.
- Now pay the application fee at the nearest post office.
Before submission of application, the candidate should be sure that he or she satisfies the qualification requirements and additional regulations explained in the ad.
Application Last Date: 30th April 2017.