GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Recruitment 2017 – This is actually the time to check the GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Notification on authoritative internet-site. Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) has published the notification for the recruitment. Individuals searching for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat could submit an application now. GEMI has advertised 01 post vacancies of Assistant Environmental Engineer through the notice. All able and interested candidates may apply via Online application link process. The complete points of the advertisement are obtainable on the GEMI site: www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in. Application collected after the deadline i.e 30th April 2017 would be summarily rejected. For full facts about educational requirements, age limit, experience, job Description, Roles & duty, terms & conditions, and another detail will be observed at the specified page.
GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Recruitment
The following suggestions summarize some of the essential requirements.
- GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Notification
- GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Syllabus
- GEMI AEE Apply Online Application Process
(GEMI) Gandhinagar AEE Recruitment 2017
- Employer Name: Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI)
- Vacancy: Assistant Environmental Engineer
- No. of position: 01 post
- Location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Selection Details: examination and personal interview
- Internet site www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in
- Last Date of Application: 30th April 2017
Assistant Environmental Engineer Vacancy in GEMI
Assistant Environmental Engineer: 01 Post reserved for SBEC
Minimum Educational qualification: The applier must possess a Bachelor Degree in Engineering with first class in the Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with an environment as elective or Chemical Engineering with an environment as elective.
Maximum age: Not under 18 years and not more than 35 years. Relaxations and concessions to scheduled division job seekers are going to be shown as per extant Govt. directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by Max. 05 years for General Category female candidates and SC, ST & SEBC male candidates, 10 years for SC, ST & SEBC female job hopefuls.
The scale of Pay: Expected pay for AEE is Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800) (PB-2) Grade Pay Rs. 4600.
Fees details: Application should accompany an application cost of Rs. 500/-. Once payment is made the same cannot be returned.
The method of Selection: Only shortlisted applicants would be called for examination and personal interview.
The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can send their application exclusively through ON-LINE method. The On-line registration of applications is going to be obtainable on GEMI web site www.gemi.gujarat.gov.in from 14th April 2017.
- Log in to the GEMI’s website.
- Job seekers should explore the GEMI Assistant Environmental Engineer Recruitment Notification at the career information of the domain.
- Job hopefuls are needed to check the official GEMI AEE notification.
- Now go to the OJAS website and apply online.
- Fill the application form correctly and send the application online via Ojas Gujarat.
- Applicant must get a print out of the finalized application form and challan and carry with him/ her safely for future reference.
- Go to the nearest post office and pay the application fee.
Unfinished applications will not be considered and are going to be treated as canceled.
Final Date: 30th April 2017.