BMC Technical Assistant Civil Recruitment 2017, BMC Technical Assistant Civil Syllabus, Exam Paper, Call Letter Download Online at www.bmcgujarat.com. Good News for the candidates who are based in Bhavnagar or in Gujarat. Bhavnagar Maganagarpalika or Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation has issued the latest BMC Jobs Notification 2017. The Technical Assistant Civil vacancy in Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation is the latest for the candidates. Those who wants Govt Jobs in Gujarat can check the BMC Technical Assistant Civil Vacancy notification at the OJAS site or BMC site. 15 posts for the Technical Assistant (Civil) is issued online via the advertisement number BMC/201718/3. The BMC Technical Assistant Recruitment Process is started online now, the online application process which is hosted on the Maru Gujarat Ojas site will end on 13th May 2017. Candidates are required to check the advertisement at the BMC or Ojas website. All details are given there on the BMC notification for Technical Assistant Civil. Here, on Maru Nav Gujarat website, you will get all info regarding the BMC Technical Assistant Civil Jobs 2017 such as Salary, Age limitation, Academic requirements, selection process, application fee and application procedure. We advise candidates to read all details very precisely before proceeding further.
BMC Technical Assistant Civil Recruitment
Hurry up candidates as the deadline to submit online application ends on 13th May 2017. Very little time left for the application process. Candidates must check all the details for the BMC Technical Assistant Vacancy in Civil stream. This is very good chance for those candidates who possess the diploma in civil engineering.
- Name of the company: Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation / Bhavnagar Maganagarpalika
- Post: Technical Assistant (Civil) Engineer
- Total amount of post: 15 posts
- Vacancy location: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Educational details: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Salary: Rs. 5200-20200
- Age: Below 33 years
- Selection: Practical / Written Exam
- Application Fee: Rs. 200/-
- Application Mode: Online via ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- BMC website: www.bmcgujarat.com
Technical Assistant Civil Engineer Jobs in BMC
If you are Civil Engineer and wants to work in Government Sector of Gujarat then Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation gives you a golden chance to be a civil engineer in BMC Gujarat.
Technical Assistant (Civil) Engineer: 15 Posts
Academic Educational Requirements: Those candidates who like to send the application form for the BMC Technical Assistant Civil Recruitment must possess Three years diploma in Civil Engineering from GTU or Government recognized university or technical exam board. The knowledge of computer along with the computer course certificate is also required. The fluency in Gujarati, Hindi, and English will also be needed to apply.
Age: Candidates must be below 33 years to submit the application for the Technical Assistant Civil Vacancy in BMC. The details of the age relaxation are given in the BMC notification for the Technical Assistant.
Salary: Applicants will be paid fixed salary of Rs. 13500/- and additional Rs. 1500/-, total Rs. 15000/- for the initial five years. After finishing the five years as Technical Assistant in BMC, Applicants will be entitled to get the full pay scale of Rs. Rs. 5200 – 20200 along with the grade pay of Rs. 2800 as per the BMC rules.
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs. 200/- from general category candidates and Rs. 100/- from reserved category candidates will be accepted by BMC. Applicants MUST take the application receipt.
Selection Process: Written exam / practical exam is going to be carried out by Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation.
BMC Technical Assistant Civil Apply Online Application Process
- Job seekers must go to the official Ojas website to send an online application for the Technical Assistant Civil recruitment.
- Open the official notification under the apply online menu.
- Read the notification carefully to apply online.
- Click on the Apply link and fill the application form online.
- Now upload photo and signature to the OJAS Online Application System.
- Submit the application form online and then take the printout of the BMC Technical Assistant Civil Recruitment application form.