BMC Gujarat Firemen Recruitment 2017, Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Firemen Recruitment – Applications are invited through the BMC Firemen Notification. online application forms are invited by Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation from the competent candidates for the following posts. This can be the opportunity for the job seekers checking for the Govt Jobs in Gujarat. BMC Firemen Vacancy for 05 posts jobs is circulated for the individuals. The vacancy process will be completed online. Job hopefuls are recommended to periodically take a look at the website www.bmcgujarat.com for further updates. No correspondence would be entertained following the last date of closing of application i.e. 13-04-2017. Job seekers will receive all information like age limit, BMC Firemen educational qualification, wage, selection process and how to apply at the given part.
BMC Gujarat Firemen Recruitment
The following important information summaries some of the necessary requirements.
- BMC Gujarat Firemen Notification
- BMC Gujarat Firemen Qualification Requirements
- BMC Gujarat Firemen Syllabus
- BMC Firemen Online Application Ojas
Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation Firemen Recruitment 2017
- Name of Establishment: Bhavnagar Municipal Corporation
- Post Name: Firemen
- Number of Post: 05 posts
- Location: Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Education: 12th class pass
- Selection Details: written examination, practical test
- Website www.bmcgujarat.com
- Last Date: 13-04-2017
Firemen Vacancy in BMC Gujarat
Firemen: 05 posts
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class / H.S.C pass along with National Fire Academy certificate of 06 months, Driving Licence and swimming knowledge from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Age: The applicant age should be lowest 18 years and maximum 33 Years. Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWDs job hopefuls would be as per Government laws.
Pay & Perks: Anticipated wage for Firemen is Rs. 7,800 /- Fix for first five years along with the Rs. 2,200/- of Special Allowance every month, After five years Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 /-, Grade Pay Rs. 1,900 /-.
Application Fee: Application fee @ Rs. 200/- for the general applicants and Rs. 100/- for the reserved category candidates. Job hopefuls that belong to SC/ST category are excused for payment of full charges. No claim for refund or return of fee is going to be entertained.
Selection Methodology: The Selection of individuals would be through written examination, practical test.
How to send Application:
Qualified individuals would be needed to sign up in the site www.bmcgujarat.com for enrollment as Firemen from 24th March 2017.
- BMC’s internet-site should be checked to apply online.
- BMC Gujarat Firemen Recruitment Notification might be viewed on the principal page.
- At present download the official notification of Firemen.
- Read it and go to Ojas website for the online application.
- Fill the application, pay the required fee and submit the application.
- The aspirant needs to take a printout of the Firemen online application confirmation for his/her own upcoming reference only.
The application received past the planned date will not be taken into account.
Application Last Date: 13-04-2017